The mission of the Jennings School District is to ensure that each student develops a passion for learning through challenging curricula; rigorous academic standards; innovative, stimulating educational environments and a passion that education is a lifelong pursuit.
● All children can learn, regardless of their socioeconomic status, race or gender.
● Parents must be included in the education process.
● Competent, caring, properly supported teachers are essential to student learning.
● The community must be involved in encouraging high achievement for all children.
● The Jennings School District is obliged to help students overcome any obstacles that may hinder their learning by forming partnerships with the entire community.